Announcements for week 3/9/20-3/13/20
- There will be a a very brief SADD meeting in the beginning of club on Wednesday.
- All 10th Graders stop and see Mrs. Motley about your tshirt sales.
- A reminder to all the Blood Drive workers that your mandatory training is Tuesday during club in the auditorium.
- Any 9 – 12th grade students interested in joining Teens against Tobacco and helping with the elementary presentations, please sign up with Mrs. Murphy in room 232.
- The German Club will be selling Easter Candy Grams from Monday March 6th to Friday April 3rd. They will be $1 each.
- Reminder that all votech applications for the 2020-2021 school year are due in guidance by tomorrow at the end of the day.
- There will be Cheerleading practice Thursday at 3:30. Please meet in the lobby.
- Battlinminers MIND will not be meeting on Wednesday. MIND will now be meeting on Friday, from 3-4 in room 154. As always, our door is always open during Club period.
- Congratulations to the Academic League on their 3rd place finish at the Schuylkill County competition yesterday.
- First day of mandatory softball practice starts today.